Saturday, February 19, 2011

Slowly Reconstructing

My computer is next to me, glowing greenly, happily humming, and with some data files messed up because that's inevitable.  The thing that concerned me the most was that I was missing all of the fanfic that I had converted and loaded onto my Nook with the Calibre program.  But, I figured out how to backload them back into the Calibre file from the Nook this morning and those all look fine now.  I would not have been happy having to reconstruct all of those files. 


It's a celebration - maybe my life can return to normalcy
now...?  Nah - where's the fun in normalcy?

I'm going to keep this short and sweet today, though.  My computer is back, my refrigerator is currently my back porch (thank goodness for winter temperatures in Minnesota) and my life is returning to it's normal stage of chaos, so all is well.  Have a great weekend and, if you get the day off, President's Day on Monday. 

No comments: