Saturday, October 12, 2024

Wrapping Up the Week

I'm running late today - still trying to figure out the best new schedule that builds 45-60 minutes on the treadmill into my early mornings and still allows for everything else. Today I almost forgot to write my blog which hasn't happened for years and years. Shame on me! But, I remembered before I left the house, which makes me happy. I don't enjoy posting my blog from the laptop. 




I'm still trying to get used to the new schedule of 
putting the treadmill into my "off" days. I love 
the machine, though. It's pretty darned awesome. 



It's finally Saturday and the end of a busy, busy week. I have some on-line shopping to get done when I get to the shop, and there's a vendor claiming they didn't get paid for last month (I checked my on-line bank statement and I did, indeed, pay). I'll have to write down the particulars and phone them on Monday. 




Let's wrap the week up on a high note. 



I'm really hoping for a relaxing Sunday, and have no faith that I actually will get it. Still, I can hope. Sundays are my non-exercise days, so I'll be able to sleep in and enjoy. Monday will be back on the treadmill with my usual swimming days of Tuesday through Thursday before returning to the treadmill for Friday and Saturday. But here it is, 7:17 am, and I've already done more than 7500 steps. I figured out that my wrist watch (which counts my steps because of arm motion) wasn't getting much data because I was holding on to the side sensors for heart rate. So, I moved my watch from my wrist to my ankle today. MUCH more successful. It's still a learning platform, but I'm feeling much more confident. 




I'm really liking the new treadmill, although it's still a 
basic bore. I need to work on how to make it a more 
interesting exercise. I use audio books for my swimming, 
and I may have to do that as well for the treadmill. 



So, I'm going to wrap this up and get going. I hope all of you have a fabulous and safe weekend and I'll be back next week. I'll try to take photos of our spectacular autumn colors on Wednesday to share with all of you late in the week. Be kind and have a great weekend. Slava Ukraini. 



No comments: