Thursday, April 4, 2024

It's Time for Questions/Answers - A Quiz Just Because

I haven't done a question/answer in quite a while, and this one from my long-time friend Alexcat, struck my eye. So, I' cheating today a little bit, and doing questions/answers instead of a news post. But, yesterday's cooking turned out wonderfully - a comforting batch of Roasted Peppers and Tomatoes Soup is now in my refrigerator along with several containers of baked maple-syrup butternut squash. Yum! So ... here you go. A question/answer for all of you for a change of pace. 


 Snagged from alexcat:



𝐀𝐆𝐄
Ancient - LOL, but I'll be 70 in May. 

𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄
Living room couch - very comfortable and works with my crazy schedule

𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
Kitty 1 and Kitty 2 and Muffy. No cats now, however, I'm too allergic to them. 

𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
Pookah, although she also is no longer with us. I also had Smokey and Ginger in my lifetime. 

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑
Blue

𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑
Warm autumn colors - yellow, orange and scarlet

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓
Absolutely

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
5'5 and shrinking

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃
I started with piano for several years, but have small hands, so switched to guitar (worked great ... but I'm double-jointed, so pressing over all of the strings on the flat neck wasn't very successful), and finally cello. I was VERY good at cello, was best in City (for my age range) for more than three years, and number 1 in the State for my final two years of high school. I played until college, but gave it up when I went into archaeology for my career. Carrying a cello to a dig seemed unrealistic. 

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄
No, not really. Vengeful ... maybe - LOL. 

𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐒
Never wanted any, and am quite happy with a lot of nieces and nephews instead of kids of my own. I don't think I would have made a very good mother. 

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏
My BFF Sharon and I have been friends since we met in 10th grade in 1970. The only one that would eclipse that is my "cousin" - my Godmother's daughter, Missy, whom I've known since her birth. I think she's in her late 60's now and enjoying her grandchildren along with her horses on the front range of Colorado.  

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖
Trying to schedule my next chore. (Filling this out is a bit of a break on my "day off"). 

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐋
No - absolutely not. I'm up before the dawn, though. 

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋
A couple for minor things. 

𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄.
I truly can't bear people who are unkind to others. It costs nothing to be kind, and it hurts so deeply when kindness is withheld. 

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓
"Are we there yet?" LOLOL

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
Right

𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
Although I might have some half-siblings in Germany, I have no idea. Here, however, I was an only child and loved it. 

𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖
I'm not much for TV in general, but I do like the "Curse of Oak Island", "Nature" and hockey games. 

𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄
I don't have any, and the one I liked best when I was a kid was actually a bit of a cad. 

𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
Vacation seems to be a foreign concept. 

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆
See above. Can't have a tag-along if there is no vacation. 

𝐗𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝟞𝟜
I play games on my phone. Much easier than a different set-up. On my computer, I play "Lord of the Rings Online" as I have for more than 15 years. I do still have an original Atari. We played that a lot when we had it set up, but it aged out. 

𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃
I just restocked my freezer with "ice cream" bars and "Nada Moo" iced dessert. I also have some lovely gluten-free/refined sugar-free brownies in my fridge. 

𝐙𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄
The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs had a lovely black panther while I was growing up. I just adored that cat - would drive down the 90 minutes to do nothing more than to stand in front of the display and watch this big cat. Stunning! 

So, I'm off to the pool. I reloaded my audio book yesterday afternoon, so I think I'm listening to the correct book in my series now (yesterday seemed like a repeat). I expect a good swim today. Have an excellent day, Slava Ukraini and I'm cancelling my usual "Life for Israel", although the country does deserve to survive. But, after killing those aid workers ... NO. That's a firm "no" from me and I'll withhold my support until they get their "frightened child" act together and start acting like responsible adults. 

- Erulisse (one L)


No comments: