Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Post #1199 and Breakfast (Yes, normal stuff.)

I'm rather amazed...this is my 1199th blog post.  I started this blog several years ago just to get my thoughts in order every day.  I posted for a long time just at Blogger, then when I joined the Live Journal and Dreamwidth communities, I extended it to encompass them as well.  I've had ups and downs, celebrated and mourned, and worked through creative projects and roadblocks in these electronic pages and generally, lived.  It's been a fun ride and as I begin post #1200 tomorrow I know I'll enjoy continuing the ride.



This pic of Meghan is from July 2011, but
she's still just as cute a year+ later and has
the most adorable young son.  *hugs*


Today I'm joining my friends Chickie and Meghan for breakfast and I'm SO looking forward to it.  Then I can go get my errands finished and settle down to some writing and beta work.  I have to finish up two stories, one that I accepted, the other than is perched on my mind and is in the works.  I'm running out of October time and need to have these wrapped up before November because I won't have any time during November to speak of.



It looks like a lovely and very low-key
wedding.  Rather refreshing in these days
of "Say Yes To The Dress"


I got news via Facebook yesterday that my nephew, Ben Albers, and his long-time girlfriend, Haley, tied the knot yesterday.  So I'm sending out congrats to him and his new wife and wishes for a long and joy filled life together.  I had the chance to meet Haley when they were up here in early September.  We had the chance to spend some time with them at the Renaissance Festival that weekend.  Haley was (and is) a very sweet girl who looks like she won't take a lot of grief from my darling but stubborn nephew.  They'll make a great couple.

No comments: