Thursday, July 26, 2012

Editing and Deadline Crunch Time

I'm so tired I almost fell asleep over my keyboard while doing the final edit on my AinA story last night. I'm almost finished with this edit, then I'll consider it a complete story and my goal is sending it off by the end of the week. I need to move on from this magnum opus and write something shorter - LOL. I also have the MPTT Anniversary Story 90% complete. I wanted to have that posted yesterday, but I'm looking at another one or two days before it will be ready. I'm trying, but working without the Chickie is difficult. It means that I am the front-room person, the one who interacts with each customer walking through the door, and product still needs to be processed - received, packed and tagged.


So I'm concentrating on work things at work instead of being able to drop into the back room for a quick 5-10 minutes of working on a story or catching up with LJ or Emails. This is a real change for me because usually I can access my computer every two hours or so, even if just for a short time. But not now. That means that I have everything piled on me at night instead. Oook!


Thursdays are Project Runway nights and Season 10 started last week. I'm really not sure about many of the designers chosen for this season. There are some real babes in the woods here. But last week's winner was well deserved and there are a few strong contenders in this season's crop. It's a joy to see the show again in any case. I love Tim Gunn!

No comments: