Thursday, March 24, 2011

Too Tired

I worked way too hard yesterday.  I shoveled at home - three times, and shoveled at the other house - once.  I did two loads of laundry and wrote my latest B2ME story.  I was so tired I fell asleep in front of my computer screen while watching Ghost Hunters last night.  Today's B2ME has me stumped, though.  I'm sure it is temporary and that something will occur to me, but I'm stumped. 


The snow at least should be finished for a while.  The Sweet Sixteen starts tonight and there are some really good match-ups there, so we'll have basketball on the TV for the weekend.  And it's also the weekend for the Boy's State High School Basketball Tournament, so we'll be watching some of that also.  It's a good thing that I like sports because we certainly have a lot of it on the TV in this house. 


I think I'll keep today short and sweet, so I'll wish you a creative day while I wrangle with the topic for today's B2ME some more...  Also, Happy Birthday, Harry Houdini. 

No comments: