Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Week - Eeek

It's Monday, and I really wish it wasn't.  I had a very relaxing day yesterday, played Lord of the Rings Online for most of the day.  I decided to start another new character on our new server, Imladris, so I made a minstrel.  A healer is always welcome.  And I played her up to Level 12, so I worked at her for a few hours.  We interrupted for dinner, and of course we watched the basketball.  VCU Rocks!  I would have preferred for Butler and VCU to be in different brackets for the Final Four, but unfortunately they play each other, so I'm stuck wanting both teams to win for the final.  But both teams are unexpected, and are a lot of fun to watch. 


I have continued writing my daily stories for B2ME, and that is coming to an end this week.  Today's topic has me challenged, but I'll think of something.  And apparently I am catching the imaginations of quite a few friends because I have several people asking me to continue writing.  I've enjoyed it, and I think that my writing has improved, so I will certainly consider it, although not on a daily basis. 


This screenshot is from The Shire in LOTRO.  I love
The Shire, it's just a beautiful area in the game.  Other
places, like Angmar...NOT so nice - LOL. 

And today it's back to the routine.  Dr Pat first thing in the morning, then I think I'll grab some breakfast, then on to work (got to get some personal bills paid) and finally to the grocer and home.  Like I said, routine.  Life could be worse :-)  Enjoy your day! 

No comments: