Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Busy, Busy, Busy - How Can I Be Two Places at Once?

Busy day today, and apparently DH thinks I can be in two places at one time *sigh*. If he'd use his brain, he'd know better. 




I can't exactly wake him up when I'm still in the water. 
Damn, I really wish he'd use his brain sometimes! 



I awakened and when I was heading downstairs, noticed a note on the stovetop asking me to wake him one hour before we have to leave to drop his truck off for servicing. That would be 6:00 am. But I'm still in the pool or the shower at 6:00 pm. So no ... that's not going to be possible because I'm not home to wake him. 




I can't shift through time, nor would 
I particularly want to. I would just 
like for him to actually USE his damned 
brain. Now it's looking like he'll be 
closing the store right when my family 
reunion will be held. I've sent a message 
to the organizer to see if absolute 
dates have been set yet, but I'm NOT 
missing the reunion. Nope - not for 
Anything! 



But of course I can't tell him that, because I'll be at the gym and he didn't think to discuss this with me when we were both awake last night. STUPID ... my life is surrounded by STUPID. Argh! So I have absolutely no idea how I can accomplish this one. All I do know for a fact is it's going to be a VERY busy early morning. 




Today is going to be busy enough, without having 
to play Mom to DH and wake him at the appropriate 
time (which would be about 6:00 am). 



It'll also be a rather cold early morning for the next few days - so I'll be running out to the pool fairly quickly. The water will be wonderful, but the run back inside will also be rather fast. Temp for today's swim should be hanging around 60F (15.5C) and that's chilly with a swim suit on, even if it is a full coverage skin suit. 


But, it's a swimming day, and that's a busy day, so I'm signing off here and moving along. Have an excellent Tuesday and I'll be back tomorrow. Slava Ukraini. 




No comments: