Monday, September 17, 2012

Sharing Pictures

Thanks to all of you for the lovely anniversary good wishes. DH and I had a really lovely day at the Renaissance Festival, and he even wore his kilt for me! He looked totally scrumptious (at least to my eyes) and we had a great day attending shows and ending the day with the annual Men In Tights competition - always fun to ogle nice packages in tight and molded clothing *sigh*. Anyway, I'm sharing some pics below the cut, and because one of them is my DH, I'm friend-locking it. We do try to keep our public (i.e. internet) images controlled since we value our anonymity. So...click on for a few Ren Faire pics from our Anniversary.


My DH wore his kilt for me and I loved it. He's got really nice legs - he runs and works out regularly. He wants to lose another 10 pounds so that it feels more comfortable, but he has been working on losing weight and is almost back to the weight he was when we got married. I have a long way to go before I'm there, but he's looking good for an old man - LOL.


My friend Melissa loves being one of the referees at the Men in Tights competition. Although she had to leave early to get her Jewish New Year's dinner on the table by sundown, while she was there she enjoyed her "check those tights" chores. She started our day out very sweetly by giving each of us sweet buns and honey sticks to celebrate the New Year. Happy New Year back to you, Missy!


Knave Jack (here attempting to steal from a cast member) won second place in the competition. VERY nice to look at, VERY hard not to touch...but those are the rules *sigh*.


Bull was the winner of the competition and he was quite gorgeous. Unfortunately the photos of him standing were too dark, but I did get this one of him bending down to pick up some of the money we all threw his way. All collected monies are donated to the Children's Cancer Fund and the check presented at the end of the year from the various competitions and auctions is quite impressive. All in all - a very fun day!

No comments: