Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Writing Worms...

I am writing for a challenge called "Outside the Box". I hadn't planned on writing a GD novel, but it's getting far larger than ever anticipated. I wonder if anyone will actually be interested in reading it? But the muse is whipping me and the plot won't let me go. So, they get a much longer than usual story and I have to put other stories on the back burner because this one is taking longer than anticipated. Argh!!!


We're in the midst of a warm snap - 10-20 degrees warmer than usual for this time of the year. I'm NOT objecting, it's a wonderful October gift. But it is difficult to plan for because we are still getting cold nights, it's just the days that are getting so nice and warm. I'm running so late today that I'll leave things there, but I gave you nice eye candy above. Have a creative day!

No comments: