Thursday, October 27, 2011

TV Fun

OK, I admit that I am a reality show junkie since the first season of Survivor. But the type of reality show I watch is NOT the Housewives-style of crap, nor the dancing/singing competitions. I like fun ones. And as an artist, I'm delighted that "Work of Art" has started its second season. I started watching this last year and fell in love. Every challenge I would try and think about how I would approach it, what I would make. If you're interested in watching this one, it's on Wednesday nights (I watch it later in the week with on-demand because of a schedule conflict). Give it a try, it's fun.


Other reality shows that I love to watch are "Top Shot" which just wrapped up on Tuesday and "Project Runway" which concludes its current competition tonight. It will be followed by a half-hour new show called "Project Accessory". I'm looking forward to this one because it focuses on products that I carry in my shop - beads, leather, metalworking supplies and equipment - so my clientelle may get excited by the show and want to make some of the items that will be made by the competitors. It's new, so I have no idea how much I will like it, but I'm sure I will. Then, Project Runway will begin their "All Stars" competition soon and I'm REALLY looking forward to that one - some great competitors that I remember fondly from previous seasons. Yeah - I'm a reality TV junkie, and happy!


I was able to spend some quality time yesterday working on my Solstice cards. I have a lot of work still to do, but it's a start. I'll have to see if I can update my laptop with the software and maybe get some of the cutting done at the shop also. The only problem is that it is a memory hog and I can't write while I am cutting. Bummer!

No comments: