Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, Monday

I had such a nice day off.  I didn't get to read quite as much as I wanted, but I did finish one book and begin the next in the current series that I'm buried in.  I played LOTRO for a while, but mostly worked on my crafting because I was WAY behind in that.  Another night or so and I'll be caught back up, at least with one character.  And DH and I went out to celebrate my birthday (belated).  We went to Barnes & Noble where he bought me a book on digital art techniques that I wanted, and then we went to Outback for prime rib.  He ate all of his, plus had two short beers.  I ate most of the appitizer (coconut-battered shrimp - yummy) and had one short beer and an iced tea, but I only ate half of my meat and saved my potato.  Sitting in my fridge is tonight's dinner - the rest of my prime rib, a loaded baked potato and au juis for the meat.  I'm looking forward to it already.  We finished the night with cupcakes, and the Survivor finale.  Very excellent all around. 


Speaking of Survivor - congratulations go out to Boston Rob who played what was probably the best game of Survivor that I've seen in 22 seasons of the show.  He won the $1 million and also won the $100,000 fan choice award.  The other two admitted that they got there because he brought them there, and he worked hard to get there, but he won immunity when it counted and made alliances that worked.  Well done! 

No comments: