Thursday, March 17, 2011

Working is Relaxing?

I worked so hard yesterday.  I got all of the paperwork in order, made spreadsheets for all of the expenditures for the year, etc., etc.  It was a pain.  And in addition to that, I did my three loads of laundry and changed the sheets on the bed.  I finally had a free 30 minutes to write for the day's B2ME topic (fortunately the idea I had could be handled in a short couple of paragraphs instead of a full page or two).  Then we went to see Eleanor (my accountant), picked up McDonald's for dinner on the way home, and actually got home by shortly after 8:00 pm.  "Whew". 


Today, even though I will need to review my bank statements to figure out how much of the tax refund I will get.  Part of the refund goes to help my family expenses for the year and it's pretty important.  But at least I'll be able to go to work.  That sounds wrong, doesn't it?  But if I am at work, I won't be dealing with financial stuff all day and I won't have to deal with a grumpy husband because money is one of the hot buttons in our relationship as it is for so many others. 

No comments: