Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dentist and Too Much to Do

The pain finally got to me yesterday and I phoned my dentist.  So I'm going there at 8 am.  Those who know me well will know that the pain had to be serious for me to do this.  But it's to the point where I can't sleep for the pain, and since I only get 5-1/2 hours of sleep a night on a good night, having my sleep decreased from there is most certainly NOT a good thing. 


I'm exhausted, and I can't sleep because my tooth hurts too
much.  So in many ways, I'm glad that I'll be seeing my dentist
this morning. 

My friends on LJ have rallied behind me, sending me notes to keep my courage up.  I'd almost rather be going into battle, but in a way that's exactly what I am doing.  All I know is that in the end, I'll do better, although I'll be poorer.  Thank goodness for my HSA account so that I don't have to try and scrape up the money to pay for this. 


This is my passport as of Day 29.  I love how
colorful it is.  I challenged Dawn's abilities to
shrink and fit all of those on two pages. 

And I only have two more days of B2ME to go.  Dawn updated my passport through Day 29 last night.  It is amazingly beautiful, with just enough room for the last two passport stamps - the Grey Havens and Valinor.  I'm really happy with what I've accomplished this month.  I could never have imagined that I would stick with it for the entire month when I was twinged by the prompt for Day 1.  So, I hope you also have a creative day.  I'll be doing what I can, and tryiing to catch up on some sleep also. 

No comments: