Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Steps

So, I spoke with my Guru yesterday and managed to get one more step towards a functional computer last night.  I managed, with his instructions in hand, to get the error code isolated.  Then I went on to the Microsoft data base to find out what the error code was telling me to do.  The fix will force me to do some cleanup and rebuilding of XP, but I think I can do it without too much difficulty.  I will double-check the directions during the day today and talk with my Guru about it, and if we are both comfortable with it, I'll try that tonight if I'm not too tired.  I would possibly have done it last night, but I was too exhausted, and tired brains make mistakes.  I can't afford to make mistakes here. 

But I'm generally in a better mood today.  I heard from so many friends yesterday (thanks to all of you) and who can stay depressed when they have great friends like that?  In any case, I'm neck deep into reading my Nook, and in contemplating my four latest projects - figuring out the timeframes for them.  My art can always drag me back from the gutter into what I love - color, light, and pattern.  I'm always happy when I'm creating something, even if it is a frustrating project.  The act of creating something makes my hands and my brain joyful.  I am SO Noldo! 

No comments: