Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A Hot Day for Paperwork and Errands

It's going to be a hot one, and since it's my "day off" and I have a list of things to accomplish that's at least as long as my arm, I'll be grumbling and growling through the day. I'll enjoy all of the shopping excursions - the stores all have A/C so I'll be comfortable. Home, however, is another story. No A/C here, so I'll be a sweaty mess since I'll be cleaning and moving things around, as well as doing a final polish on some repairs I finished earlier this week, and doing my regular 3+ loads of laundry. 



I'll be a bit of a Whirling Dervish today - running here and there
and everywhere. But, if I can get my errands accomplished by
the end of the day and get all of the paperwork submitted, it will
be a good day's work. 



DH and I finally finished working out all of the grant paperwork yesterday, so I'll be assembling and sending this all off viz email with a lot of attachments. Hopefully this one will pan out, although I have my hesitations. The next chance will be the statewide grant, but that application doesn't come live until later this month. I'm sure it will be equally horrid - LOL - but I'm getting lots of practice. 



I'm totally drowning in paperwork right now, but that's what
happens when trying to get grants and loans. Still, I would
love to swim free of the paperwork bog. 



I also have to run around and pick up prescriptions today. Our local pharmacy was burned down in the riots, but they have a second branch that I can use. This one is a bit east of my home, instead of just across the street from my shop. It takes a bit more thought, but I have two prescriptions waiting for me to pick them up and I'll get a chance to look at their other location. I'll be using that one for quite a while while they rebuild on the old site. 



My new pharmacy will be Setzer. Owned by the same people, my
 prescriptions were able to be transferred directly over to their
database, with some delay. I like supporting neighborhood
businesses and they do a great job. 



So, I'm hot and ready to start the day. Have a glorious summer (or winter for my So Hemisphere friends) day and I'll be back tomorrow. Stay safe, be kind and spread happiness. 




No comments: