Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quarantine Day 1 and a Birthday

We're homebound now and schedules are changing once again. I feel like I'm a dog chasing my own tail. I was just starting to get into a "new" routine when it now needs to be supplanted by another "new, new" routine. For two weeks DH and I will be learning to live and work around each other once again, something we haven't had to do since college and that was a Long LONG time ago. It's going to be "interesting", for sure! 



Be sure to keep the recommended six feet of distance
between you and those you interact with now. 



I intended to get up and hit the treadmill first thing this morning, but allowed myself to sleep until a bit after 7:00 am, and knew it would be too late to get the first run on the machine. I decided to shower instead, and started my computer day instead. While I was in the shower, DH awakened and before the water was hot for my first cup of tea, he was working out on the treadmill. I guess my deference was a good decision. I'll work out tomorrow instead, or take an outdoor walk this afternoon if the weather holds up. 



Be sure to keep up with your exercise. You don't want to leave
your quarantine with extra fat to have to work off. 



It's my friend Shirebound's birthday today and even though I sent her an individual post, I'm putting it here too because we all need positives during this time of fear and negatives. So, have a wonderful birthday, my friend! 



Here's a wonderful hobbit hole cake for my friend, Shirebound.
Happy birthday, celebrate your special day! 



As always, stay safe, be well, and I'll be back on Monday. 




No comments: