Friday, November 29, 2019

This Is Going To Be A PITA!

Thanksgiving was wonderful - really delightful. Even though the turkey took longer to cook than planned, that was because it wasn't 100% defrosted when I took it from the refrigerator. It turned out to be a very tasty bird, though, and all of the accompanying side dishes, rolls and finally pie were also perfect. The one downer to the day was that my main computer died - it won't power up properly. I'll send an email to my computer guru later this morning and hopefully take it out to him on Wednesday, first thing. In the meantime, I can handle my day-to-day with my laptop and occasional use of DH's main computer. I'm injured, not brought down. 



I'm getting the dreaded "Blue Screen of Death" on my main
computer, so I'm stuck using my laptop and a vastly
inferior graphics program for my pics and blog until
my computer guru can fix my main machine. *sigh*



You might not have graphics to accompany my posts on the laptop, though. I don't have Photoshop installed on this computer and usually graphics are too large - I downsize them in Adobe to keep things reasonable for all of you to open easily. So, apologies - it'll be text only for a short time. 

My two-day sale at the shop begins today, and we had a really good opening percentage of our email, so hopefully will have a great response. We only have two sales a year - after Thanksgiving for two days and after Christmas for either three or four days. We'll have a four-day at the end of December, with a Sunday off between days two and three. 

I'm going to cut this off here and try to get it posted to all the appropriate locations with the correct settings. This might be a bit of a POA for a few days, so I apologize in advance. Have a great Friday and my plan is to be here again tomorrow. 




No comments: