Monday, March 25, 2019

Today It's Back To The Gym

I'm dressed and ready to go back to the gym today. OMG, I can hardly wait! Yes, I'm stuck without the swimming pool for weeks still, but I can work on endurance and stamina on the Elliptical and the Recumbent Bicycle while listening to either a book or some good music on my Sirius, so I'll consider just getting back to exercise a total win. I also had fun with my writing over the three days, and fun with my characters in LOTRO, who are slowly making their way over Middle Earth. 



DH lent me the assistance of one of his dwarves, and we
headed down into the Gorge to kill trolls and huge spiders.
We succeeded, and my repair costs were minimal. My little
human only has 12,000+ points, trolls are more than
100,000, so it's not really a battle as much as running away. 



We are now entering the final week of this year's Back 2 Middle-earth Month event. I was coaxed into writing for it because it was Bingo, a format that I adore. I have to admit it's been a joy writing within the Tolkien universe once more. I've crossed paths with some old on-line friends, and been unfriended by one who probably should have done that years ago, so all is fabulous and fantastic on my end. Sometimes things just work out for the best. 



I enjoy the Bingo format, and I've actually gotten reasonably
good at the tags, but I'll be happy to see the month end
and return to the other projects I have pending. 



Last night, DH and I had a minimal dinner, but when I was cleaning up afterward, I noticed a large amount of water on my flooring. After drying things up, I opened the under-sink cabinet to find that we had a leak in a hose, thus the water on the floor. It took a bit more than 2 hours, and a trip to the local hardware store, and a LOT of cursing, but DH finally managed to replace the leaking tube and it's ALMOST 100% resolved now. We'll be getting a new sink and counters within a year or two, so I'm hoping the repair will work that long. Crossing my fingers, for sure. 



We've had to replace/repair the sink sprayer in the
past. Our sink doesn't have this much space, we
have a garbage disposal attached as well. It
made for very tight working conditions for the
wrench work. 



I'm looking at the elements for today's story. I think I almost have it resolved in my head. I'll probably push the actual writing off until I'm at the shop and just do it on my laptop, but I think I know where I want to take it. We're nearing the end of the Event, and two of my favorite elves are nearing the end of their current stolen time together. Since I don't know which of my cards might come up in any Bingo draw, I may not be able to attain the conclusive resolution I'd prefer, but I'll do my best. I also noticed that at least one of my friends has now achieved Bingo! Congrats! 



Congrats to my friend, Linda Hoyland on
getting Bingo in the B2MeM event! 



On that note, I'm plugging in photos and heading out to the gym. YES! Have a wonderful Monday and I'll be back tomorrow. At least, that's the plan. 



No comments: