Tuesday, March 26, 2019

TMI? Perhaps, or Probably - LOL

Yesterday was difficult - I only got 1-1/2 mile on the elliptical, but I did manage six miles on the bike, so it was not a total loss, and I kept my pace up. Still, those two days off really made a difference. My usual gym crew all gave my eyebrows a 100% amazing grade, and so even though I don't photograph well, I'll share with all of you too. I'm quite happy. I have my touch-up and my eyeliner application appointment scheduled for mid-April, that will be the end of this stage of reinventing moi - LOL. 



No makeup yet, and of course I hate selfies, but here are my
new eyebrows and I'm really happy with them. 



Back to Middle Earth Bingo is forging ahead, and today's prompt will give me a Bingo win on my "Horror" card. Huzzah! I have the story almost written, but it needs a final revision, and I need to decide how much graphic description I want to put into it. It's Haldir's last night in Mirkwood, I hate to fade to black, but I know some people would prefer that. It's a balancing act since I'm writing within a specific market instead of my own works. 



Since today's story features the use of a spanking bench, I thought
I'd include one of many styles of such an item. I'm sure King
Thranduil would have something quite well built and probably
more versatile than this, but this gives my readers an idea of
what the basic bench can look like. 



Do other people reading my blog use PayPal? I'm curious if you got a notification from them about updating your records for how they deal with your account balances. I generally always pull out any account balances, but I also know that they are becoming an alternative banking system for many people, with their own credit cards, etc. I just hate to have a lot of personal information out there unless it is for a legitimate cause. Share with me, please, if you have had a similar request, so that I feel more comfortable about it. 



PayPal - I've used them for many years, but not
very extensively. 



So today is short and sweet. It's going to be a busy day at the shop with a shipment arriving and packing and tagging to do. I'm finally getting in one color of a bead that I have several people, including a few mail order customers, awaiting. I'll be sending out emails within the next day or two and get some of them sent to owners who will make beautiful things with them. 



Kiwi Delica bead has been sold out for a while, but
should be back into the store today. I'll get that packed
quickly and start notifying my customers who have
been back-ordered on the color. 



On that note, I'm out of here. Time to go back to the gym for more voluntary torture. Oh well, I may not like the machines as much as the water, but I always feel better after my morning exercise. Have a wonderful Tuesday and I'll be back tomorrow. 




No comments: