Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Time Is Moving Too Quickly!

Time is getting away from me and I have to get this written and posted. It might be my "day off", but it's a super busy one, and Thanksgiving is only a week away! I have to spend some serious time on the computer today updating our mailing list and doing an update for our after-Thanksgiving-Day-Sale email. In the middle of all of this I still have to do my regular Wednesday errands and shopping and look for a couple of extra things that might take me to unexpected shops (things like packaging twine - who buys/needs that stuff anymore? Actually, I do - I need some for some packaging and display items for the shop). It's going to be a hectic day, I can tell already. 



I'm super rushed today, and have a TON of errands before I can
actually start my housework. I could use a few more days
between now and Thanksgiving, but the calendar isn't going
to change just to accommodate me! 



I also use my "day off" to relax a bit, but I'm not sure I'll be very successful at that right now. I have a LOT to do on my cards - hand painting takes serious time - and I'm running behind on my personal schedule for those too. I'll be putting a final "call for cards" into my blog/posts around Thanksgiving, but you can always message me earlier if you want to make sure to get onto the list. The more the merrier ... I'm not making them for the sake of filling "open" space in my days. They need to be sent out to friends and family - it's their purpose in the world. 



I need to knock my mailing list into shape - not just the store's list for
my two holiday sales, but also my personal list for sending out my
Solstice cards. Are you on that list? Make sure you are! Send me
or message me your address. I'd love to send you this year's card. 



But, since I slept until my alarm for the second day in a row, and had a BUNCH of emails to handle before I could post today, I'm just going to end today's blog here. Short, sweet, and a bit rushed, but still reaching out to my friends and readers and still able to get a couple of pics to plug into it. Have a truly fabulous Wednesday and I'll return tomorrow, hopefully with a bit less rush. 




No comments: