Monday, November 19, 2018

Final Call-Out For Holiday Cards

It was a stressful Sunday. I returned home from work on Saturday to find a phone message from earlier in the day. It was Social Security calling regarding DH's Medicare application. Stating that there were a few more questions they needed answered, I copied down the number and, since it was late on Saturday night, told DH that he should phone on Monday. Apparently that wrecked the entire weekend for him. He's not really good at tabling things until they can be dealt with. We'll take care of this later this morning and life can return to it's usual rollercoaster ride. 



The original software for Lord of the Rings
Online was introduced more than eleven
years ago. We were beta players and have
been playing as lifetime members since
either 2006 or 2007 (not exactly sure which
year without going into some serious research). 



I did have a pleasant Sunday. I alternated between playing Lord of the Rings Online, watching football on the TV (my team won and his team didn't), and painting/doing ink work on my holiday cards. They're progressing, and if I get an equal amount of work done on them on Thursday (Thanksgiving), I'll be ready to start work on the envelopes. THEREFORE .. This is my FINAL call-out for addresses. If you would like a card sent to you, please message me your address. I always change my card list somewhat, but I do a fair amount of retention of old friends and acquaintances too. I enjoy designing and making the cards, sending them to people is a bonus. 



I picked up a set of the Stabilo 68 pens and they're
perfect for what I needed on my cards this year.
I love the super fine tips pens of their 88-series,
but needed a wider nib. The 68-series turned
out to be perfect for my needs. 



So, since there wasn't a lot going on over the weekend, and since I'm focused on a functional time schedule for this upcoming Social Security Administration call, I'm ending my blog here today. Short and sweet. I hope each of you have a wonderful Monday and, if you haven't already confirmed that you want a card, please be sure to message me. I'll be back tomorrow. 





1 comment:

Pam said...

Me, me, me! I want a card.
But then you know that. I originally thought I would not make cards this year but changed my mind.