Tuesday, November 20, 2018

ACK!!! Way Too Much To Do Today!

Today is going to be a very hectic and busy day. Since I'm off on Wednesday, and Friday starts our Black Friday sale, I probably should get my garlands up around the store, get the Black Friday sales mailer emailed (one of two times, the other late on Thursday) and I get the merchandise I'm referring to in the sales e-mail actually out onto the sales floor. Yipe! Too much to do and too little time in which to do it. 



It isn't Christmas Eve, but this still seemed quite
appropriate. The date is pretty close, too. It gets
bad when I look at a day of cooking a large bird
as a true vacation! Yikes! 



Additionally, I got some mail orders in this morning, so that's a bit more time I have to spend on the laptop at the shop this morning and it also cut into my early morning time since I had to download and acknowledge the orders, and prep them for filling later today. 



That's me - the designer takes over once again and the simplicity
and beauty of the circle gets overtaken by the angles of
the decagon. Overcomplicated? My life? PSHAW!



Whew! So how's your day going? LOL Your lives HAVE to be a bit less hectic than mine is. Just have to be! Still, no grass growing under my feet because I certainly don't have the time to indulge in such fantasies. On that note, I'm calling this done for today because my time is running out. I hope all of you have a truly wonderful Tuesday that's MUCH less hectic than mine is promising to be. I'll be back tomorrow. 




No comments: