Saturday, May 26, 2018

Outdoor Swimming - Some Beautiful Pool Pics to Share

My weekend begins today at 5:00 pm and I can hardly wait! DH has stocked the refrigerator with food for two days of grilling, and we bought tickets for "Infinity War" last night.. We'll be taking one early morning of our holiday to see the movie. The weather will be hot, with some possible thunderstorms because the conditions are a bit unstable in this heat. We'll manage, I'm sure. All I can focus on is TWO DAYS OFF IN A ROW! It's such a rare thing for me. 



I spent quite a lot of time searching photos for the most beautiful
swimming pools in the world. This one, in Bali, Indonesia, is
a stunning entry. It was hard to choose, but it made my top-5. 



Today is the first day to be able to swim in the outdoor pool at my gym. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm hoping it won't be too crowded for the 6:00 am open. Starting next week, the indoor and outdoor pools will be open on weekdays with only the outdoor pool open on weekends and holidays. Having an almost empty indoor pool during the week means I can work on my swimmer's turn and fine tuning my strokes, but having the outdoor pool also available opens up stamina and consistency training. It's totally the best of both worlds. 



The pool at Marina Bay, Singapore, is an infinity pool suspended high
above the bustling city. It's not for the height-challenged, but
swimming in it would be an incredible experience. 



In LOTRO, my High Elf, "Cally", finally has a clean sheet for the Lone Lands and is off finishing slayer deeds in the North Downs. One of these days she needs to get back to Angmar and wrap that up too. I'm actually pretty disappointed with where she's at in power and skills compared to her level. I know a lot of that is because of Harvest Fest, Yule Fest and the Anniversary Event. Festivals and special events allow characters to level up quickly, but slayer skills are put on the back burner. It's both good and bad, but right now it's frustrating. 



This lovely pool is at Villa Honegg, Switzerland. Just having the
Alps as the backdrop brings this beautiful infinity pool into
the top choices for me. 



I'm sure I'll never actually visit the pools I've shared with you today, but they're so wonderful and dreams are good. I'm just psyched about my upcoming weekend. Just ... really happy right now. I hope all of you, my friends and readers, have a great weekend. Remember those who died in the service of their nations, and celebrate the holiday with friends and family. If you're not in the US, celebrate along with us - any excuse for a party! I'll be back on Tuesday, so don't get TOO carried away with that extra day of holiday - LOL. 


No comments: