Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday - A Busy Day Today

Today at 10:00 am I'll have my phone at the repair place and see what they can do about the problems I'm having charging it. I brought my charger from the shop home with me last night because that one has been working better, so at least I did get a charge overnight. I'll bring both Turbo chargers along with me and the phone and see what they say. I hope it won't be an expensive repair and won't take a long time, but it will be what it will be. I can read Manga on my tablet while I wait for my phone. 



I've been reading through the many volumes of
"Fullmetal Alchemist" on my tablet. I love the
artwork, and it's classic manga. Apparently there
is a liveaction movie available on Netflix too.
I had no idea. 



We had a quick and easy visit with our accountant last night to drop off the information for our corporate tax return. That has to be completed before we can schedule the appointment for our personal returns. I think I'll grab the worksheet for our personal stuff today and start plugging in some of our numbers. It always seems to end up with my having papers scattered all over the living room floor a few days before the session and it would be nice to be one step up. 



I know receipts need to be organized, and I actually do have them in
folders, etc., but only by the year and basic alphabet. I still need
to go through and organized them more. I want to get rid of paper
in my life. Isn't that what computers were supposed to do for us? 



My two ladies both came into the shop yesterday to pick up their jewelry repairs. Such happy people, and it certainly helped my personal bank account. In addition to money I really needed for my Bead & Button Show expenses, the repairs and revisions were also a LOT of fun to do. They were just that little bit unusual, and that makes things SO much more fun. 

So I'm going to make this short and sweet. I have a ton of things to get done today, and since Aearwen had a conflict, I can just charge ahead and not keep a half-eye on the time to phone her later this afternoon. I'm sure we'll be back on a normal schedule next week. We've been chatting every week for years now and I always enjoy it - the time just flies by while we talk. 



Aearwen is the best friend I've never actually met. We're
sisters from different mothers and we just start talking.
Before we know it, an hour has gone by in a flash! 



Have a wonderful Wednesday. The Olympics are winding down. Some people are grumbling about how the USA isn't getting as many medals as usual, but I'm fine with that. We're not getting worse, other nations and athletes are getting better. The competitions are just as fierce and hard-won and just as much fun to watch. I'll have the TV on behind me all day today while I enjoy my "day off". 


No comments: