Thursday, January 4, 2018

Early? Late? No - Right On Time

I'm feeling really crappy, so I'm going to sleep in as long as I can tomorrow morning. I'm running a short and sweet post tonight because I'm not extremely coherent, I'm running a slight fever, and I won't have time to deal with my blog post in the morning. Still - there are two things that I'm really chuffed about and wanted to share with all of you. 



I'm really happy even though I feel simply awful! 



Yesterday (Wednesday) was the first episode of Season 30 of "The Amazing Race". The teams this season are all champions in their own fields - everything from food eating competitions, to race cars, to the National Basketball Association. The first episode was neck and neck, ending wit the first photo finish in the history of the show. It's going to be a lot of fun. 



I'll try to catch up when I feel better, but I love watching
this show. It may be as close to traveling around the world
as I'll ever get. 



The other thing began tonight - the first episode of Season 6 of Project Runway All Stars. Yes, I would usually be showing photos of the winning and losing looks, but since I'm feeling really awful, I'm leaving the blog without the accompanying fashion photos. 



Lots of runners up in this season's group of designers. It's going to
be highly competitive and lots of fun. 



Here's hoping that all of you manage to escape the creeping crud that DH, Chickie and I all have right now. It really sucks, but I'm going to give myself a few days of max sleep to try and get over this ASAP. Have a great Friday! 


No comments: