Friday, May 26, 2017

It's Friday - Happiness Ensues!

It's Friday! That just fills me with total joy and happiness. I think I really needed a Friday in my week, and here it is - an untrammeled pathway leading into adventure. I will have to spend some time today thinking about how I want to structure my swim tomorrow for the first day in the 50-meter outdoor pool. I also have a large order from the UK to fill and get ready for shipping, so I'll have my day full. But heck - it's Friday, the weather will be glorious, and I have the weekend waiting on the other side of sunset.


It's Friday, time to start planning your weekend. How about stepping
onto an adventurous pathway? This one looks like a lot of fun. 



The only negative to this week has been writing - I haven't been writing at all. I have stories under way and deadlines to meet, and I'll meet them, but I may end up super stressed while pushing the words out. It's totally my own fault. I always have choices about what to do with my time. But the important thing is getting things done on time and I am (and have always been) deadline driven.


If you prefer a pathway with less curves, how about this lovely
forest pathway for your exploration today? When exploring a new
pathway, there is no right or wrong. It's just one foot in front
of the other. 



So today's post is short and sweet. Have a fabulous Friday and start planning your weekend. In the US, it is a holiday weekend leading up to our Monday national holiday of Memorial Day. DH will be shopping for our Sunday/Monday meals today. Even though it may rain both days, I think he is planning on firing up the grill for at least one day's food. Huzzah! Enjoy your wonderful Friday and all of the possibilities that are ahead of you for today. I'll be back tomorrow.


No comments: