Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Snoopy - Feel Good!

I'm really running late because too much to respond to in this morning's emails. But here's the short and skinny. ... The Peanuts Movie is delightful, funny, and very enjoyable. Chickie and I had a great time with our free popcorn and $2 hot dogs, laughing throughout. I got home 1/2 hour after my normal bed time, so I'll be feeling it later this week, but it was well worth it. If you have a chance to catch it, I recommend it.


The Peanuts Movie has it all - the kite eating tree, Snoopy the writer as
well as the WWI flying ace, the Little Red Haired Girl, and of course,
Charlie Brown, Lucy and Linus and the rest of the gang. It's great fun. 


Today is my "day off" and my schedule is filled and busy, busy, busy. It's been raining for the past two days and will still be raining today. I hate getting soggy while running around town, but I have no choice.


These might be the easiest forms I've ever had to fill out. 


I had to laugh a bit. The title company sent me documents to be filled out so that we can complete the sale by the end of the month (Elfscribe - we're selling an old house we've owned forever, not buying a new one - at least this time, LOL). I chuckled. We purchased the house in the late 1970's from my father-by-marriage and it's been paid off for more than thirty years. The title company wants the mortgage company - we never had one, it was on contract for deed because it was a family transaction. I'm afraid these documents will be rather boring for the company - LOL.

Have a wonderful Thursday. I'm off to the pool and a good swim to wake me up, then I'll dive into my crazy, busy day.


No comments: