Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day Off? No - Cleaning and Studio Day

I'll be trying to maximize my time and schedule today. I have SOOOO much to do! After the pool first thing this morning, I'll get the store powered up and do a bit of work there. Then a quick stop at Target and at the grocer before I get back home to ...


I love shopping at Target. The original Target store - the first one ever - is
often the one I shop at. It's actually my local store. I'll choose Target over
WalMart or Costco any time. 



Clean - today the main bathroom and vacuuming are calling my name. I also want to start cleaning my dragon shelving and I need to continue working on Sharon's room. She assures me that I don't need to clean, and she's experienced my house as a disaster before, but there are some things that have to be done - no choice.


Scrubbing the shower is one of my LEAST favorite
things to do, but it's got to be done. *sigh*


Experiment - I need to experiment with one of my pieces of equipment and a new use for it. I'm planning on using this in my holiday cards, but if it won't work, I'd better find out now! I'm trying all sorts of new things for this year's card - some techniques I've only read about, others that I've learned over the past year. I really hope this comes together the way I'm envisioning. The only way to make that happen is testing, testing and testing.


I love watching MasterChef. I have no real skill in the kitchen and
am always amazed that the contestants can just pull these wonderful
dishes together. 


Finally, after making dinner and having an hour of relaxed conversation with Aearwen, I'll settle down and watch MasterChef. The premiere of the new season of Ghost Hunters is on at 9:00, but I'm so exhausted that I doubt I'll be able to stay up for it. Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments: