Saturday, June 20, 2015

Weekend Plans

DH and I have been working so hard getting the house ready for the remodeling. It's been long, stressful days, some raised voices and strained muscles, and loss of sleep. Stages one and two of the current remodeling are complete, however, and we survived. More than that, we love the results of the labor. 


The raptors were my favorite dinos from the first movie onward. Having
a pack of them plus Chris Pratt? Things couldn't be better - LOL. 


Because we deserve it, we're going out for breakfast tomorrow and then going to see the newest Jurassic Park film - Jurassic World. The tickets are in my phone and we're really looking forward to seeing dinosaurs once again. I'll post pictures of the remodel on Monday and maybe also on Tuesday, but right now I'm off to the gym. I missed two days this week because of the remodel and I really can't afford to miss another one. Have a wonderful weekend! 


No comments: