Monday, June 8, 2015

Did You Miss Me?

I'm back, and just as rushed as always. I got back on Saturday and was quite miffed that DH had done NOTHING about packing things up for the carpet install next week. But we got going on Sunday and we're actually doing quite well as I look over the rather empty living room. Now I have to remind him that we're also doing the laminate, so there's one other part of the house that has to be taken care of. But in the main, I'm actually pretty happy.


One of the items I made while I was away was this set of earrings,
pendant and bracelet in embossed copper. I really like the way
they turned out and I'll play with this technique again. 


The car loved its first road trip and cruised through with an average 340 miles per tank. That was fabulous mileage and I'm extremely happy. The outdoor parking spot worked well, I could even see it from my hotel window. The Milwaukee YMCA didn't work as well (more explanation when I'm a bit less rushed), so after two times at the Y, I switched and used the hotel fitness center which was actually quite nice. However, I didn't get as much exercise as I wanted, and had far more to eat than I had planned, all working into a five pound gain. Today I'm back into the swimming pool and back to my normal schedule. I'll lose those pounds quickly.

Of course, I'm running late. So I'm simply going to say that I'll catch up with the important things, but if you want/need an opinion on any posts you made while I was away, feel free to pull my attention to any specific post of yours. It'll be a few days before I'm finally caught up, otherwise. There's no place like home!

No comments: