Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So Many People to Thank

Wow, so many people were kind enough to wish me a birthday of joy. I'm overwhelmed and so honored that you took time from your busy days to send me wishes, e-cards and private messages. What a great group of on-line and real-life friends I'm fortunate enough to have. I'm going to try and catch everyone below, but if I missed you, it wasn't for lack of trying, just a basic screw-up on my part. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY EXTRA SPECIAL!


So many good wishes - I'm totally over the moon! 


For e-cards and private messages - Thank You to..
Ralph Henn
lindahoyland
Rhapsody74
Dreamflower
Poo
Sharon
Missy
Seth

For fics - so honored to get them - Thank You to..
huinare
sillver_trails

For pics - there were some amazing pics you found to brighten my day - Thank You to..
erviniae
talullahred
elfscribe5
shirebound
seaivy
cairistiona7
ellynn_ithilwen
maglor_20
cmcmck
just_ann_now
chaotic_binky
the_Winterwitch
hhimring
minuial-nuwing
huinare

For comments and general good wishes that made things spectacular - Thank You to..
Alexeia_drae
davesmusictank
tinnean
samtyr
idleleaves
Kaishin108
curiouswombat
binkaslibrary

Whew! Wow! So many of you and I'm still getting things in the mail and email. I'm honored beyond belief to have so many who cared enough to take time from their busy days and send greetings and more to me. DH took me out for Thai food for dinner, and Chickie gifted me with a B&N gift card (I know it's not proper grammar, but what the heck) and a slice of a fabulous citrus cake. My day couldn't have gone much better!


You're all the greatest! 


Now on to the mundane from the sublime. Yesterday I tried out the pool at the new location. It's a VERY nice pool, but it's deeper than the one I'm used to, and while getting myself pulled out, I managed to bruise my rib. Major OUCH. I'm hurting enough from this that I'm going to stick to swimmng today and maybe even for the rest of the week, and not do Body Pump or machines today. Just bending over is painful and sleep was fitful at best (I probably should have taken a pain reliever - silly me). The pool will be kinder to my strained muscle and bruised rib, so I'll be guppying it for a few days in a row instead of on alternate days. Which is actually great because I love swimming.

Happy Tuesday to all and once more, thanks to each and every one of you.


No comments: