Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Weekend of Celebration

I have three LJ friends with birthdays today - THREE! What a fabulous day! Plus Passover began last night and Easter is tomorrow. DH bought a lovely prime rib for me to cook tomorrow, along with veggies and other lovely eats, so I'm off to the gym shortly and I'll eat very carefully today to make up for all the over-indulgence I might do tomorrow. But I'm going to have a wonderful Easter by sleeping in, having a nice breakfast, and then sharing a wonderful dinner with the person I'm fortunate enough to share my life with. I hope each of you has a wonderful a weekend too. Here are a few pics to celebrate the season.


I love the fancy decorated Easter eggs that get made for
the season. These are exceptional and so precise. 



It's always fun when people decorate their outdoor trees
with colorful Easter eggs. But they're just as pretty
in a digital card. 



For those of my friends who celebrated last night, I hope you had
a joyous Seder and that you'll enjoy the leftovers for another day or two. 


For all of you with a holiday over this weekend, have a joyous time with friends and family, celebrate in the manner bringing you the most comfort, and come back on Monday, refreshed. I'll be here waiting for you. Have a great weekend.


No comments: