Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Today is post #1901 in my blog and it happens to coincide with St Patrick's Day. How cool is that? I'm dressed in green, because I might as well celebrate my Mother-by-Marriage's heritage. But, unfortunately, I'm still not feeling well enough to go to the gym today. I'm hoping to make it there tomorrow for a Drowning Guppy day, but I don't want to go back to the Y until I'm over this spring cold. Today I'm still coughing too much and my nose just won't stop running, so I'm a poor candidate for a place where I want good germs, not bad ones.


I adore Kermit. It's good to be green. 


But my brain is non-functional right now and I'm just hoping I can coast through today until it's time to go home. I have no energy to do much of anything, just eat dinner, watch The Voice, and go to sleep. I actually tried to get an additional hour's sleep this morning, but managed only ten minutes before my coughing drove me out of bed and back to my computer chair. But I think I am actually getting better, and I haven't heard DH cough much this morning yet, so hopefully he is also doing a bit better.


Once again the Chicago River running through downtown Chicago, Illinois
will be colored green in celebration of St Patrick's Day. Here in the US, we
enjoy our parties :-)


I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Have a wonderful Tuesday, a green St Patrick's Day, and a year of luck ahead of you.


No comments: