Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Ostara

Even though Spring doesn't truly arrive in my area until after 5:00 pm today, I think we've all had enough Winter. So I'm welcoming Spring to my horizon and looking at this as a chance to leave the depression of the winter behind and relish the return of color and warmth to my world.


Happy Ostara to my friends in the Northern Hemisphere, and
Blessed Mabon to my friends in the Southern Hemisphere. Let's all join in
celebrating the turning of the seasons once more. 


There are a few things in the air today that should be resolved by day's end. When that happens, I'll be able to relax a bit more and really enjoy the seasonal change just starting. Today's post is short and sweet, but heartfelt. Have a wonderful Friday and a fun weekend ahead of you.


No comments: