Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Yikes! Running Late!

Those of you who love Jordan Castillo Price's books as much as I do will be pleased to know that the third (and final) book in her 'Mnevermind' series is now available through the usual sources (Amazon, B&N and others). I quickly hopped over to B&N and got my digital copy.


This is romance with a twist, but it is M/M romance, so
be aware. This is NOT erotica, however, but a wonderful
exploration into characters who have flaws and serious
personality issues. She handles them beautifully, as I
would expect her to. Wonderful author. 


And "The Voice" is back on and better than ever! Last night's blind auditions had me glued to the screen while contestant tried to get one or more chairs to turn. Tonight is the second night of blind auditions and so far Adam Levine doesn't have a single person working with him. If you're interested in listening to auditions you might have missed, you can catch performances here. So far I like Sara Potenza, Sawyer Fredericks (only 15 and what a voice) and Cody Wickline. This season Christine Aguilera returns along with Pharrell Williams, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. I don't like "American Idol," but I love "The Voice".


The Voice Season 8 judges: Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Christina
Aguilera and Pharrell Williams. 


Now I've got to make this quick so I can get to the gym on time, so have a great Tuesday, enjoy yourself, and do one kind thing for a stranger today. We need some kindness in our world.


No comments: