Friday, March 28, 2014

Yikes - Photo Blog Today

I'm running over half an hour late this morning and my brain just isn't in gear. So, because it's a Friday and because I have no brain...I'm doing a photo blog this morning. Enjoy my rambling thoughts...


Sometimes I feel like running away to a house in the woods. This wonderful
house outside of Portland, Oregon, is the perfect, unique, get-away. The
deck on the roof allows the owners to have their morning coffee in the treetops. 


This house on the beach better be in a rather sheltered bay. With
the severe storms many beaches experienced over the winter, I suspect it
would be an expensive pile of kindling if it got the full force of the waves. 



Do you like curves? This 1921 house in California features steamed
shingles that convey a story-book feel to the Hansel & Gretel structure. 



This lovely jungle home in Japan would be a great hide-away and I
would love to just pull away from the world for a few days or weeks... It's
really pretty, isn't it? 



Maybe for something really different...how about a nice haunted
house. No guarantee on ghosts, but it looks like the perfect property. 


So there you have it - a quick tour in photos. I had no idea where I was going when I started finding pictures, but it seems that a tour through houses was the subconscious goal today. Have a totally fabulous Friday!

No comments: