Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pictures to Sleep With

I'm really tired this morning so I'm doing a picture blog today. And, since I'm tired, I think I'm choosing pictures portraying sleep - but not just any sleep..really cute sleep!  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back on Monday.


Here's a very comfortable fox to start us out...


This kitty has the right idea - just indulge...


Sometimes a hug is all we need to be comfortable. I'm not sure
what type of animal is curled up in this sandal, but he
sure looks happy.


A guitar can act like a hammock to the right body. Here, this cat
has practiced a little-known hidden skill of his breed - forming himself
to any shape. 


I did love the kitty with the kitty...too cute!


Finally, this little mouse looks as snug as a bug in a rug. 


And on that note, I wish all of you a great weekend. GO BRONCOS!


No comments: