Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My New Year's Wishes for All of You

I'll be working a short day today and will be taking the 1st and the 2nd of January off. I'll be poking my head in, reading fic and (hopefully) writing some as well, but I won't be posting on my blog until the 3rd when I have to return to work once more. So I want to take this opportunity to wish all of my readers and f-list friends the following:


by RC Gorman, a total character. I knew him (not well) and I knew his
sister who happened to live up here (much better). They were both fun,
talented, outspoken and imaginative people.

May you walk in beauty during the year ahead...

* * *

Japanese sharing their sorrow one year after the tsunami.

May you share your joys and sorrows with caring ones who surround you...

* * *

Be kind to others, but treat all with dignity and respect.

May you be kind to others - two footed, four footed, winged or crawling...

* * *

Cherish others because they are your support while you support them.

May you be cherished by others...

* * *

Allow yourself to shine. Don''t think about what others may
say, just help as you can and be true to yourself.

May you allow yourself to shine during the year to come. 

* * *

I look forward to continued journeys with all of my friends in 2014.

I look forward to sharing your journey for another year. 

No comments: