Monday, November 25, 2013

Procrastination and Pictures

My NaNoWriMo Pep Talk in today's in-box was about procrastination, and that's basically what I'm going to be doing here in my own blog today. Because I really shouldn't even be writing my blog today. I should be on Constant Contact pounding out my mailing that will be sent to my customers tomorrow to advertise our Black Friday and Small Business Saturday sales event, what items will be on sale, and how they can take advantage of some amazing bargains. And, they actually ARE amazing bargains that anyone working with those products will turn somersaults over. But I can't seem to get into the groove of actually writing the text, and Constant Contact is fussy - hard to work with and frustrating. Nonetheless, I am making this post a quick one because I really can't procrastinate any longer.


I work well under pressure, but this is pushing my edges...


So I'm going to offer you pictures ... because I love picture blogs occasionally.


Christmas tree balls give a festive look for the holidays.


The shopping malls will be crowded with people trying to find that one perfect gift.


Even guys will get into the shopping frenzy, although a lot of them
are experts at procrastination...


People will decorate their homes and businesses with colorful lights, sometimes
a bit overboard with computerized musical accompaniments.  I actually
enjoy the festive lights. 


Cities decorate also. Here is a picture from Berlin with lighted
trees on Unter-den-Linden Blvd. So lovely. 

So there you have it. A few pictures to fill my blog and brighten your day. Now I can procrastinate no more. Time to get to work on my mailing....*sigh*. Have a fabulous Monday...

No comments: