Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNo Flip Day 5 - Crunched for Time

I'm super crunched for time tonight, so only a few pretty pictures to entertain you. But the writing is going well and I'm so happy to be back in my mental space and back in my beloved mountains.  I think pictures of music will be appropriate tonight since one of my characters is a cellist...


These are elderly musicians of the Naxi Orchestra, playing traditional
instruments in China. 


Music speaks to people of all ages. Here is a young musician
from the UK playing her violin. 


Here is a traditional musician from India branching out into
some studio music. 


Here's a group of medieval musicians playing on
traditional instruments. 


Music has always been a part of human life and celebration, even in antiquity. 


Celebrate the joy of music. Here, the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment is
aloft with happiness. Let music into your lives. 


Have a wonderful day and listen to something special tonight.

No comments: