Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter is Coming...

Well, most of the nation is experiencing major problems due to a very large storm system that is heading my way. We will start getting snow today - one inch or so during the day, but another two to four inches overnight and another one inch tomorrow, for a total of somewhere between five and eight inches. This is Minnesota, and we are used to snow, but it is the first major snowfall of the season. Because it is the first one, everyone will have to learn how to drive again. Because I would rather not play crash test dummy during the first snowfall, I have reluctantly cancelled breakfast plans for tomorrow with my friend Meghan and her wonderful little boy Sebi. I'm truly bummed, but postponing for a week seems like the wiser course of action.
That will allow me a bit more studio time, however, and I have plenty of stuff to get going on. So, after making it through today (think high dollar sales, please....) I'll look forward to a very productive Wednesday. I'm already looking forward to playing with glue and paper, chain and beads, pencils and inks......

No comments: