Thursday, December 10, 2009

Watching Glue Dry

What can POSSIBLY be more interesting than watching glue dry???? NOT!! But I still spent a ridiculous amount of time yesterday waiting for glued surfaces to dry enough to work on the next surface. After the day was over, I did have the base coat on Sharon's box, so I did accomplish something . But the day started and ended with snow and my body is telling me that it doesn't like the amount of shoveling that I did yesterday. At least the storm is past and we won't have more snow for a day or so. Guess we're having a white Christmas, though.
I was driving all around the cities in the snowy mess yesterday. I am still so grateful that my car handles well on ice. My car, however, is not the best going over ruts in snow. But over the years, I have learned how to get the maximum from my car, and it was well worth it to get a chance to see Meghan and Chickie for breakfast.
My timeframe is constricting more and more. I still haven't gotten my holiday cards addressed and sent (I actually haven't even purchased them yet). As I recall, last year I sent them on the 22 or 23 of December and it may turn out similar this year. But, I'm working on things, and at least my personal creativity genes are getting some exercise :-)

No comments: