Monday, December 21, 2009

Finishing Line Approaching

Well, the cards are addressed and will be mailed on Monday and Tuesday. Sharon's gift is finished and photographed. I need to add an explanatory letter, pack, and ship it. Express Mail will be my saving grace here and it will go out on Tuesday. The last gift cards will be picked up this morning. I am still missing one present and it does not make me happy. I'll have to dredge up the paperwork for it. I still have names to enter into my database and a newsletter to compose that must be sent by Saturday/Sunday.
So Natalie ended up winning on Survivor (those of you from other countries - so sorry - this is Americana at its' best or worst). It seems that running below the radar has its' rewards. Did she deserve it? Not really. But she upset fewer people on a polarized jury. The person who actually played the game the best was also very annoying and obnoxious, and he didn't manage to win because of his tactics. Maybe there was some justice in this after all.
Got to run - a million things to do before I even get to the shop today. I'm only very grateful that we didn't get the 20" of snow that my friend in Virginia got over the weekend!

No comments: