Thursday, September 24, 2009

Starting to Drag

I always worry when I am really tired. It is so easy for me to fall asleep, that I can fall asleep while driving - NOT a good idea and quite frightening. This week is really wearing on me - I can't go to sleep early because my DH needs his medications at 10pm, so I'm stuck stayiing up even if I am exhausted. And since yesterday was a work day, I ended up having to do a load of laundry last night - that also kept me up late. So I'm really dragging today. I usually would be able to grab a quick 30 minute nap on the couch, but not on Thursdays because I have breakfast with my friend, Eleanor.
But on a positive note, I have a one-day 25% off coupon from Dick Blick's that I can use tonight. I'll record "Survivor" and go shopping. We need watercolor brushes and DH wants a set of watercolors of his own to play with. I'll let him use the coupon and maybe I won't have to spend much money since I really don't have much to spend this time. But it's always a joy to go into a shop geared towards play. What....you don't consider your artistic pursuits to be play? Maybe you should change your mindset and enjoy the fun of it again :-)))

No comments: