Friday, September 25, 2009

Exhausted

I'm past the stage of tired and into pure exhaustion. Therefore, I allowed myself to take an extra 30 minutes of sleep between 3:30am and 4:00am and when I was falling asleep over my keyboard later, allowed myself another 40 minutes at 5:00am. That's putting me WAY behind this morning, but it was necessary. Not much of a post today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be more awake and able to post with content, not dreams about dreaming :-)
On a quick note, I'm already worried about my studio day next week. I have to be off. I have that day scheduled to get my website up and operational before Gina places me in the artist of the month slot for October. I also have a long-distance interview scheduled with my cousin for her book on our families experiences during WWII. I'll be very busy. But I saw Chickie yesterday for a short time and she's not moving well. And Jim can't hear and is having his own issues. Maybe I should just close the shop on Wednesday?

No comments: