Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Health?

So, do I have a big target on my back saying "hit me here"? It's crazy. Over the past two weeks my DH had ear surgery and my Assistant Manager had gall bladder surgery. Now, I get home from work last night and my DH is complaining about intestinal blockage and severe pain. So, I did a bit of research on all of this early this morning and it doesn't seem good. If he still has pain tomorrow, I'm sending him to the clinic on an emergency basis. The main problem is that he is scheduled to leave for a friend's funeral next Wednesday, so we're running a tight time frame here, especially if he ends up having to have surgery. So I'm hoping that whatever Powers can hear pleas that this will work itself out within the next 24 hours and our schedules can remain intact. But this is worrisome.
And today is my studio day. Since I promised Gina I would have my personal website up and running by tomorrow morning, that's what I'm going to be working on today after my morning errands. I'll have to work for the next two Wednesdays, so I'd better get everything that I can finished today. After I get the website finished (or at least together enough that I won't be embarrassed by it) I can work on my cape for whatever time I have left.

No comments: