Thursday, November 6, 2008

Never Enough Time!



Well, I didn't get enough accomplished on my studio day, but it was wonderful having a day off. I did get Denatured Alcohol for my alcohol lamp on my workbench, oil to help me sharpen my gravers, and some banana plugs for the plug-in end of my rectifier. I painted the other part of my skulls for my electroforming project next week. When I told the hardware store dude that I was electroforming skulls, he thought it was awesome. I must admit - it is a bit beyond the norm :-)



And one thing that lightened my heart is the news that the Pope is installing a large solar system for supplementary energy production at the Vatican. Go Green! Go Pope! (My friend - who actually happens to be Catholic - calls this Pope the "German Shepherd". I love it!)

No comments: