Friday, October 3, 2008

Life is Catching Up

I've always been a fairly well organized person, but during this past year things have gotten away from me. Just finding books that I know I own, or past property tax statements, things that normally would be at my fingertips, has entailed searches that have taken up valueable time. I am going to have to dedicate some time to getting my life back into order. When I look around my computer room and the total mess and disaster that I think it looks like, it seems to be an outward indication of what my mood has been this year. Time to get my act back together, reorganize, and refocus.


On another note, I did get a small load of BronzClay into the kiln yesterday and have some pieces drying today to go in on Saturday or Monday. The collection is growing and I'm almost comfortable enough with the media now to start on some of my major projects. If I get some cleaning done on Wednesday, I'll allow myself to start some of the platforms that I want to make. Hmmmm, I think I'll put a mini-fridge on my holiday gift list. They're pretty inexpensive and it would make a world of difference in my clay work.


No comments: