Thursday, October 2, 2008

Studio Day Complete

I love my Wednesdays. Wednesdays are my day off so I get some housework done and have a chance to work in the home studio for several hours. I have a lot of BronzClay drying, some may even be dry enough to put them into the kiln today. I also finished a pair of BC and pink sapphire earrings (although I may end up re-doing one part). I should be able to find time to photograph them later this week or next Wednesday.


I had a chance to look through some Etsy websites. There is some nice work out there, a few people caught my eye enough to share with you.



http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5146996&order=&section_id=&page=1

These lovely little earrings can start me out on Etsy websites that I recommend. There is a large variety of very affordable and nicely unusual jewelry that seems well made and well thought out. I'll post another one tomorrow. Think happy thoughts today - enjoy your Thursday.

No comments: